Green Bean Salad
September 7, 2015 0 Comments
Raid your garden to make this super quick and best ever green bean salad
This really easy to make side dish packs a big punch in presentation – and it is super delicious also!
I love green beans. I think I always have. I have been raiding gardens for green beans, peas and cucumbers for as long as I can remember.
Aside from straight off the bean plant – this salad is my favourite way ever to enjoy them. I have one other recipe that I totally love – but I’ll save that for another time!
- Green Beans (if you have already harvested your beans and have put them in the freezer – fear not – you can use frozen beans in this recipe) approx. a pound or however many you have
- Cherry Tomatoes approx. 2 cups
- One very small onion
- 1/4 ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
1. Thinly slice the onion and mix it with the dressing and thyme.
2. Wash the tomatoes and add them into the onion mixture. Stir to coat
3. Fill a medium sized pot with water and bring to a boil. Add beans into the boiling water and boil for 3 minutes. Remove from stove, drain beans and add them to serving dish
4. Top the beans with the tomato and onion mixture. Voila!
0 thoughts on “Green Bean Salad”