Oven Baked Chicken in Honey Birch Sauce
My goal here is to share with you ways to enjoy a deliciously Northern experience called Birch Syrup, with this Chicken in Honey Birch Sauce recipe, without turning a simple recipe idea into some sort of life altering personal diatribe.
That said, this recipe produces a mild, yet distinctly birch flavour.
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs ( 2 lbs)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp birch surup
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 ℉
- Place thawed chicken in baking dish
- Mix all remaining ingredients
- Brush sauce over the chicken on both sides
- Keep remaining sauce for basting occasionally throughout cooking until it’s used up
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until cooked through.
Enjoy this Chicken in Honey Birch Sauce recipe?