October 17, 2014 0 Comments
I can’t believe I didn’t think of this sooner! This super smart Horn of Plenty Cornucopia craft for Thanksgiving is brilliant!
The Horn of Plenty is used to represent a harvest celebration, and you often see tables decorated with various versions. I love the image of a hollowed out gourd spilling over with fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Template ( download and print)- Horn Of Plenty fruits and veggies
- PaperScissorsGlueColouring pencils, crayons, markers, paint etc
- 1. Download and print the template
- 2. Using different colour of construction paper – cut out your circles
- 3. Colour and cut out the fruit and vegetable shapes
- 4. Here is the brilliant part! Glue the circles together, smallest to largest, with the largest in front and on top – and offset ( as shown in the picture below)
- 5. Glue the coloured and cut out fruit and vegetables to the front of the horn. The more full the better!