Muffins are a staple, and when you make them with fresh ( or frozen !) fruit, they also become an excellent breakfast or snack. These Raspberry Muffins made with vanilla sugar are no exception with a simple recipe for a small batch they quick to prepare and ready to enjoy!
(This post contains an affiliate link or two for your convenience)
It’s pretty hard to go wrong with a muffin. From stick to your rib heartiness, to sweet chocolaty treats – muffins are pretty much where it’s at. I like to experiment with the fruit we have on hand, and a cup of berries that are past their prime are going to go further in a small batch of muffins than on their own.
Use fresh picked, frozen, farmer’s market or grocery store purchased berries for these – whatever works for you.
Raspberry Muffins with Vanilla Sugar
- I cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vanilla sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raspeberries
Note: Make 1/2 cup vanilla sugar by mixing 1/2 cup granulated sugar with 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla sugar and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk, melted butter and egg.
- Stir milk mixture into flour mixture and then gently stir in the raspberries
- Line a muffin pan with muffin cups
- Use a 1/4 cup Portion Scoop to fill muffin cups
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes – until tops are browned.
- Cool on wire wrack and enjoy!
Like this recipe?
See it on Share Your Style